Master Students 2013 (English Class)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinion Poll: Bare Necessities of the Students

+5
Svetlana Nikolaieva
Yuliya
Anya Gontarenko
Natalie Koretskaya
Nataliya A. Savelieva
9 posters

Go down

Opinion Poll: Bare Necessities of the Students Empty Opinion Poll: Bare Necessities of the Students

Post by Nataliya A. Savelieva 18/9/2013, 10:49 am

Dear all,
List three things (starting from the most important) which you consider to be life's essentials.
PS: The results will be announced next class (September 25).
N.A.
Nataliya A. Savelieva
Nataliya A. Savelieva
Admin

https://englishclass.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Opinion Poll: Bare Necessities of the Students Empty Re: Opinion Poll: Bare Necessities of the Students

Post by Natalie Koretskaya 19/9/2013, 1:35 pm

Family, friends, job which I like.
Natalie Koretskaya
Natalie Koretskaya

Back to top Go down

Opinion Poll: Bare Necessities of the Students Empty Re: Opinion Poll: Bare Necessities of the Students

Post by Anya Gontarenko 20/9/2013, 7:43 am

family, money, interest in something.

Anya Gontarenko

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuliya 21/9/2013, 10:24 am

Family, honesty, friendship and money as well.
Yuliya
Yuliya

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Nikolaieva 22/9/2013, 9:56 am

Inner balance, close people, money.
Svetlana Nikolaieva
Svetlana Nikolaieva

Back to top Go down

Post by IreneNikolaenko 23/9/2013, 3:54 am

Close relationships, food snaks (sorry I can't imagine my life without it) and, let's be honest, good Internet connection Laughing If my Internet dies, I become very angry, I can't do any homework or listen to music or read, etc. Laughing
IreneNikolaenko
IreneNikolaenko

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Dokuka 24/9/2013, 6:02 am

Few things that i can not imagine my life without-Internet,music(it makes me feel relaxed and inspires me on a lot of things in my life) and ,for sure, my family around me,especially my mom,she is my everything)
Valerie Dokuka
Valerie Dokuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Borisova Yana 24/9/2013, 12:37 pm

Running water, music, my dogs.

Borisova Yana

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurianova 24/9/2013, 3:12 pm

Of course, FAMILY. But I understand this too late. My father`s death, is  the biggest tragedy of my life. Nothing can compare with this. HEALTH! When you feel good- everything seems to be ok, nothing special, but when you feel bad- No Just remember yourself when you have a toothache, the only wish- wonna feel good.affraid 
And MONEY or just a job, which brings good money. You cannot live without some dollars in pocket, be sure, it is impossible.scratch

Gurianova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum