Master Students 2013 (English Class)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My best/worst teacher!

+4
IreneNikolaenko
Natalie Koretskaya
Class guest
Nataliya A. Savelieva
8 posters

Go down

My best/worst teacher! Empty My best/worst teacher!

Post by Nataliya A. Savelieva 17/9/2013, 11:20 am

All of us had good or bad teachers... those who taught us to love English Very Happy (the good ones) and probably, hate Maths and Chemistry Sad (the bad ones)
I want you to write a few words, sentences, paragraphs about those teachers who affected you positively or negatively, who made you better people or, on the contrary, made your life more complicated.
Nataliya A. Savelieva
Nataliya A. Savelieva
Admin

https://englishclass.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My best/worst teacher! Empty Re: My best/worst teacher!

Post by Nataliya A. Savelieva 17/9/2013, 11:33 am

One of the teachers I still remember is my English teacher at university (3rd and 4th year). It's a pity she doesn't work here any more. She was SOOOOO good! Back then I thought she was a living encyclopedia of the English language. She knew millions of synonyms and antonyms, could explain any grammar rule we didn't know. She made us learn hundreds of words from every unit, stimulated our creativity by making up fun tasks and activities, encouraged us to pay attention to every small detail in the text. Having become a teacher myself, I'm thankful I had such a role model to follow.
Nataliya A. Savelieva
Nataliya A. Savelieva
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Class guest 17/9/2013, 11:43 am

:-)

Class guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Koretskaya 19/9/2013, 2:02 pm

One of the teachers who I admire is my ex-teacher of English at the university. In addition to excellent knowledge of her subject, she is also a well-rounded person. To my mind, it is a great advantage when the teacher can not only teach her subject, but also can enrich the students' general knowledge.
Natalie Koretskaya
Natalie Koretskaya

Back to top Go down

Post by IreneNikolaenko 23/9/2013, 5:12 am

I can't say that I hated anyone at school, but I really didn't like my teacher of German. I can't say wheteher she was good or bad teacher, but as a person she was awful,in my opinion. The whole class argued with her, my mother even was once asked to come to see her,because we had a serious misunderstanding.
And I really still admire my theacher of English who taught me in the middle school and was my tutor for school final test exam. I think she is the best teacher in the world:) If my destiny is to teach kids, I really want to be just like her.
I also admire my teacher of French at the University. She's not only a funtastic teacher, but also a wonderful person. She made me fall in love with the French language and French culture.
I also admire You,Natalia Aleksandrovna, and Sergei Leonidovich. It's not the flattery, I really enjoyed Your lectures last year. I think they were really interesting and gave us a lot of significant information. I'm very happy that this year You are our teacher of English.Smile
IreneNikolaenko
IreneNikolaenko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataliya A. Savelieva 23/9/2013, 5:31 am

IreneNikolaenko wrote:
It's not the flattery, I really enjoyed Your lectures last year. I think they were really interesting and gave us a lot of significant information. I'm very happy that this year You are our teacher of English.Smile
Still, I'm flattered:oops: Embarassed Embarassed
Nataliya A. Savelieva
Nataliya A. Savelieva
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Dokuka 24/9/2013, 6:16 am

I can mention one teacher who really helped me in my life-it is my teacher of English, but not in my school.I was attending some English courses for few years and i can honestly say "Thanks" to her, because her knowledge inspired me to be better and to know more than i did. I like her personality and and a great will to help her students. Miss her Very Happy Hope she is doing fine!
Valerie Dokuka
Valerie Dokuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuliya 24/9/2013, 10:00 am

When I started learning English I was 7 and as many children at that age I didn't like my first teacher. I did not do my homework, usually was unprepared and of course got bad marks. She even called my parents for a few times. The main thing was that I wanted to study the language but I hated my teacher. So, my parents asked me if I wanted to go to the school of interpreters, since then started my love with the English language. I liked my teacher and I liked the way she taught us. I always was interested in what we were doing and as a result wanted to do everything she told us. Even my teacher at school noticed my progress but I guess she thought that my results became better thanks to her. So, I am very very thankful to my second teacher of English, if not she, I might have chosen absolutely different specialization and miss my chance to study the language.
Yuliya
Yuliya

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Nikolaieva 24/9/2013, 11:01 am

I should mention one teacher who totally changed my life. She was my teacher of world literature in high school. This person was the best example of being human, who is kind, clever, all-rounded, easy-going and so on and so on. All our lessons were full of positive emotions, knowledge, she always knew what we need, when we should discuss something or we want to express our opinion in written form. And yes, everybody loved writing compositions, because we saw that they make her happier.
Svetlana Nikolaieva
Svetlana Nikolaieva

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurianova 24/9/2013, 2:58 pm

I can say it is hard to choose, who was the best teacher. The worst- yeah! Even now I remember the teacher of world literature. All of our class had to attend her classes because of our form-master, who is very responsible teacher. But after she had seen all this mess, that we had on the lessons of literature, she understood that playing truant was the only solution. This teacher was really awful, she was rude, never prepared for the class, but always busy with her own problems!Crying or Very sad No 

Gurianova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum